About Me

My photo
Welcome to jazzCenter. If you are a Jazz fan, answer this question: Have you ever sat and watched a Jazz game on National television and realized that the team the Jazz are playing, no matter who it is, is getting a lot of recognition and publicity? If so, then this site is for you. This will be a place for you to show your pride as a Jazz fan, and express frustrations and excitement for the team. As a follower you can send in pictures, take polls each week, throw out ideas about what the Jazz should do for the future. This will be a site to hopefully give the Jazz, a small market team in the NBA, the recognition they deserve. I hope you will also share this site with others who you know who are fans of the Utah Jazz.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jazz vs Mavericks

Jazz 96                                   
Mavericks 102   Final


                                           HOW DO THE JAZZ TURN THINGS 
                                                  AROUND ON THE ROAD?


http://www.nba.com/video/games/mavericks/2012/03/03/0021100544_uta_dal_recap.nba/index.html


There's not much for me to say about the game tonight. I like the effort the Jazz made with the young guys on the floor to get within 10, but I think Corbin brought the starters in too early. The young fellas were getting it done defensively and I like when the Jazz get out and run.

What I can't stand is watching Dirk go off for 40 points. Dallas is a team, along with the Blazers and Lakers, when I think the Jazz need put Favors in the starting lineup and let Millsap come off the bench. Dirk is one of those guys who, more than likely, is going to get his points, but I'd rather he only have 20-25 instead of 40. Millsap really put a lot of pressure on Dirk towards the end of the game, but I wish Favors was out there playing against him because he wouldn't be able to shoot over him as easily.

What I also can't stand is watching every team the Jazz play against shoot lights out from 3's. Is Coach Corbin actually trying to address the team to fix this, or is he just keeping it how it is hoping teams just miss more than they make? Also, with so much talent and youth the Jazz have, who actually play significant minutes, I want to know why the Jazz don't let those guys get out and run almost every possession against an "older" "aging" team like the Mavs. Guys like J Kidd and Dirk wouldn't last long.

Now that Lamar Odom is not a Laker, I don't hate him as much, but I hate seeing a Kardashian on tv. I can't help but remember a time when the Lakers were playing on the road and someone had held up a sign that read;  "Hey Lamar, you married the UGLY one!"

Now that's funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment